Alan Eisenberg was a scientist who first appeared in Restricted Research, where he tell the detective about a paper he wrote against the sugar ban.
| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details about an upcoming episode.
- Restricted Research (4-3)
- Electorial Espionage (4-5; mentioned)
- Gangplank Gang (4-7; suspect identification)
- Surprising Synthesis (5-6)
- Malicious Mobster (5-8; mentioned)
- Guilty Government (5-12; suspect identification)
When chapter 4 was released, Alan Eisenberg was bald, but not flagged as such in suspect identifications.
Alan Eisenberg resembles and has the same initials as Albert Einstein.
- ↑ Last known to be alive in Sweet Sensation. Confirmed to be deceased by Leonardo McLean in Surprising Synthesis.